MEMORY CRAFT 6700P….* £100 off plus Free Acufeed Accessories worth £130 *
The Free AcuFeed Accessories with the MC6700P are as follows:
• AcuFeed Ditch Quilting – Part No. 202103006
• AcuFeed Open Toe Foot – Twin (UD) Part No. 202149004
• AcuFeed Foot & Holder – Single (OD) Part No. 202127006
• AcuFeed ¼” Quilt Piecing Foot – Twin Part No. 202125004
The Janome Memory Craft 6700P is meticulously built and is a true descendent of its legendary ancestor, the MC6600P. The MC6700P boasts a powerful, all metal flatbed machine with sewing speeds of up to 1200 stitches per minute. It has the speed and professional features to take you to the next level of sewing.
- Precision & Control- The AcuFeed Flex: Layered Fabric Feeding System perfectly guides your fabric from both the top and bottom. Only Janome integrates a built-in walking foot with a unique seven-point feed dog structure to insure your sewing and quilting is even, smooth and precise on all types of fabrics and in all kinds of applications.
- Easy one-step needle plate conversion- This is the first flatbed sewing machine that is equipped with the easy one-step needle plate conversation. Simply push the button indicated to release the plate and snap another one in place.
- Outside type tension regulating dial- The Janome Memory Craft 6700P is equipped with an outside type tension regulating dials which are mainly used for industrial sewing machines as they are easy to operate. Heavy duty users prefer this dial type.
- Step-less presser foot pressure adjustment- The step-less presser foot pressure adjustment dial allows you to fine-tune the foot pressure when using fine fabrics to heavyweight fabrics, and yet still achieving optimal conditions.
- Upstanding spool stand with thread guide- The upstanding spool stand allows user to set large spools such as industrial type spools.
Rotary encoder dials
Classy/industrial feeling Rotary Encoder Dials have the following operational functions in addition to stitch width/length adjustments:
- Stitch width dial is used for turning the page. In the monogram section, it allows you to select the font.
- Stitch length dial is used for selecting the required stitch. In the monogram section it allows you to choose the required letter.
Look At These Exciting Features:
- Start/Stop button – can be used with or without foot control
- Favourite stitch settings default – remembers your most commonly used stitch settings.
- LED sewing lights x 3
- LCD Screen (78.5 x 47.5mm)
- 200 stitches including 9 buttonholes
- l2 fonts including upper and lower case
Plus You Get All These Favourites
- Work Space: 10″
- Stitching speed of up to 1200 spm
- Automatic thread cutter
- Independent bobbin winder with speed adjustment
- Knee operated presser foot lifter
- Large Extension table 24″ x 24″ included